    Thanking you ion advance,
    Regards,
    Urban

    URBAN, Jul 25, 2007

  2. Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon Guest

    'URBAN' wrote:
    | I know how to put a JPEG picture on my desktop, no problem. My
    | question is:-
    | I have 2 JPEGS both the side of a credit card. How can I put these 2
    | pictures together on the desktop, one next to the other?
    _____

    By using a graphics editing program, free or fee, to combine the two .jpg
    images. Save the result as a .jpg image. The steps necessary to do this
    depend on the editing program. The program Paint is included in Microsoft
    Windows and can be used; but it is very limited in image editing capability.

    Phil Weldon

    Phil Weldon, Jul 25, 2007

  3. Don Schmidt

    Don Schmidt Guest

    If you need some help on this, send them to me and I'll put them together
    and return them.

    dschmidt AT pacifier DOT com

    --
    Don
    Vancouver, USA

    Don Schmidt, Jul 25, 2007
  4. Ayush

    Ayush Guest

    [URBAN] wrote-:
    > Hello There Learned Friend on Windows xp Media Center,
    > I know how to put a JPEG picture on my desktop, no problem. My
    > question is:-
    > I have 2 JPEGS both the side of a credit card. How can I put these 2
    > pictures together on the desktop, one next to the other?
    > Thanking you ion advance,

    Right click Desktop, Click Properties
    Go to Desktop tab, Click Customize button
    Go to Web tab and click New > Select the picture
    Click OK > OK > OK

    You can add as many pictures as you want by using this method.

    Good Luck, Ayush.
    --
    Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/using/windowsxp/default.mspx

    Ayush, Jul 26, 2007
  5. URBAN

    URBAN Guest

    Re: How to put 2 pictures together on the desktop? Thank You Ayush.

    THANK YOU AYUSH, MUCH OBLIGED, URBAN

    URBAN, Jul 26, 2007
  6. Ayush

    Ayush Guest