    going to the file menu. Any answers please email me at

    Thank you :)
    Jane

    Jane, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Jane;
    Press the "Print Screen" key.
    Then go to an application such as Microsoft Paint.
    Start/All Programs/Accessories/Paint
    Click Edit, click Paste.
    From there you can print, save etc.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    An easier way to read newsgroup messages:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Aug 31, 2003

  3. Greetings --

    Pressing the <PrtScn> key copies the entire display to the
    clipboard. Pressing <ALT>+<PrtScn> copies only the active Window to
    the clipboard. To view the screen capture, open a graphics program,
    such as MS Paint, and press <CTRL>+V. This will paste the contents of
    the clipboard (your screenshot) into the open file, and allow you to
    view it or save it as a file for later use.

    How to Capture Screen Shots in Windows Using the Print Screen Key
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?PR=1&scid=kb;en-us;Q173884

    Bruce Chambers

    --
    Help us help you: