How to Print a Subreport from a filtered search

AJS

Reaction score
Hi there, as a lot of people admit I too am a novice in progress with Access 2010.
My challenge, I created a data base called "Customer profile database". This database has a master table that has over 1000 customers on it, from this table I created different queries and reports that capture different information on a specific customer when investigating them. In this database I have a form called "customer profile" and that is what the users will use to get the information they need.
On the form is a search button for them to enter a specific customer number and when clicked, different Subreports or queries will populate with the information they need. "Credits", "Complaints", "Denials" and "Authorized".
My dilemma, they need to be able to print off these 4 different Subreports for the specific search of that one customer but when they print the report changes and prints off for ALL the customers and not just the one specific one that shows on the report. Can anyone help me please

Thank you

upload_2016-3-8_12-42-59.png

AJS

Reaction score
I am still trying to figure out how to print my subreports/subforms based on the criteria from my search button. Can anyone help?

Ask a Question