    easily. But when i publish my site and run it on server. Its shows
    Precompiled Error..

    can anyone help me in this issue..!!!1

    Nikhil, Jul 21, 2008

  2. You can install Outlook on your server to do that. But that won't help if
    you intend to use Outlook on the client side with whoever is accessing your
    Web application. Outlook runs client side only and a server side application
    cannot open a user's Outlook. It would have to download and run a client
    side application to access the user's Outlook. It cannot do so from the ASP
    application.

    --
    Ken Slovak
    [MVP - Outlook]
    Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
    http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

    Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook], Jul 21, 2008