    I downloaded voice e mail player 3.0 viewer I found on net. However, it says file is not voice e-mail file and my sister says it is not. She is computer illiterate and I am not much better. Could anyone help........ using window xp on both ends.
    Camera name is Magic Vision manufactured by? Dont know for what it is worth. thanks
    thanks hal ...

    Guest, Jan 4, 2004

    dev Guest

    Hal said:

    > My sister got a web cam for christmas. In trying it she is e-mailing files to me with a .vem extension. How do I open?
    > I downloaded voice e mail player 3.0 viewer I found on net. However, it says file is not voice e-mail file and my sister says it is not. She is computer illiterate and I am not much better. Could anyone help........ using window xp on both ends.
    > Camera name is Magic Vision manufactured by? Dont know for what it is worth. thanks

    Please check for a reply in the other group in which you posted this
    query. If you must post to more than one group, please cross-post (all
    groups in one post), instead of posting individually to each group. Thanks.

    --
    For most XP answers and tweaks... http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
    http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org http://support.microsoft.com

    dev, Jan 4, 2004

  3. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=.vem+extension

    When I searched for .vem it came up with 2 choices, voice e-mail and
    embroidery software.....sorry can't help past that

    Hoping to help, Jan 4, 2004

    wayne Guest

    this is what the web site says

    To view the video emails the recipients must first run mmvem.exe, once the
    program executes they should be able to view the email you sent them. If
    they still cannot view them, try composing your video in WMA or AVI format
    using the included program "AMCAP". Once the video has been composed, attach
    it to a regular email to your recipient. To do this start the AMCAP program
    click on "Capture" and than on "Start Capture".

    You will need to have them e-mail you the program or you can try downloading
    it here!

    http://blazelabs.com/e-intro.asp

    Wayne

    wayne, Jan 4, 2004

    sharif4u

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    how to open a .vem file

    Micro Vault Virtual Expander is pre-installed Sony's unique file compression software. This software will compress your data to virtually store about 3 times*1 as much data!

    Without using a Micro Vault drive, you can decompress the files and the folders, compressed by Micro Vault Virtual Expander, by downloading the "Decompression.exe" application.
    http://www.sony.net/Products/Media/Microvault/files/USM_DE_P/Decompression_v101.exe

    Thanks
    Sharif

    sharif4u, Apr 15, 2007