HOW TO MOVE PICTURES TO ANOTHER USER

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by sage - John Leonard, Aug 3, 2008.

  1. How do you move pictures from one user to another in Vista?

    thx

    sage - John Leonard, Aug 3, 2008

  2. sage - John Leonard

    Gordon Guest

    "sage - John Leonard" <> wrote in message
    > How do you move pictures from one user to another in Vista?
    >
    > thx

    Read the reply to your other post, posted HALF AN HOUR AGO.....

    Gordon, Aug 3, 2008

  3. Sorry about that

    I just setup an new system and it wants to use a E-mail address to log me
    on.

    the address I have .... @verizon.net is not acceptable.

    I have been trying to get around it - that is why I had two post.

    I finally used an old address and it accepted it?

    Do you know how to fix this problem?
    Do I have to set up a free MSN address?

    thx and sorry for that post

    sage - John Leonard, Aug 3, 2008
  4. sage - John Leonard

    Spaceman Guest

    No extra addresses are needed,
    as Rick stated from your other post answer:

    The easiest thing to do is to place them in the C:\Users\Public\Pictures
    folder where any account can access them.

    Spaceman, Aug 3, 2008
  5. sage - John Leonard

    oscar Guest

    Hi John,

    If you're using this forum via website, try using it via newsgroup messenger
    that resides in your Windows Mail.

    oscar, Aug 3, 2008