    How do I move the .ost file on Outlook 2007?
    I have tried this regedit option and set this new entry in both 11 and 12:
    ForcePSTPath D:\outlook

    Guest, Sep 30, 2007

  2. You do not need to move an OST file. The system will rebuild it if it
    is deleted.

    I will troubleshoot by deleting an OST, and then allow Outlook to
    rebuild me a fresh one.

    Why are you trying to do this?

    Nikki Peterson

    Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook], Oct 1, 2007

  3. Hi newmember,

    have a look on this site :

    "Moving your OST in Outlook 2007"
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Moving_your_OST_in_Outlook_2007

    Maybe it helps.

    --
    Oliver Vukovics
    Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

    Oliver Vukovics, Oct 1, 2007

    First that worked, thank you.
    Second the description and visual image was a great response.

    Thanks for making it easy.

    Cheers

    Guest, Oct 1, 2007