    type them backwards, so when I do the transfer they will be right!

    Can anyone help me???? Please, I am in a hurry, my children are going to
    camp in three days!!!!!!!

    Guest, Jun 22, 2006

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    Margo,

    Start powerpoint

    Insert menu > picture > wordart

    Then you can enter your text and make it look how you want it to look

    Then to reverse the text (left to right)

    Draw menu (bottom left) > rotate or flip > flip horizontal

    Done!

    Now saying all that.... some printer software sometimes has the option to
    flip the image when you print it See File > print > properties > look for
    flipping or 'mirror image', if your printer can do that, then you can just
    design your pages as normal, and just 'flip' at print time.

    Cheers
    TAJ Simmons
    microsoft powerpoint mvp

    awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
    http://www.awesomebackgrounds.com
    free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints, tips and more...

    TAJ Simmons, Jun 22, 2006