    King james Guest

    How can i make expression and other things using only word. Things such as
    smiley face:) and sad face:( and any other art i can use.

    King james, Apr 30, 2008

  2. King james

    JoAnn Paules Guest

    You just did.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    JoAnn Paules, Apr 30, 2008

  3. King james

    Reitanos Guest

    If you mean you'd like to add symbols, you can do this with the Insert/
    Symbol command by selecting any character from any font (there are
    hundreds of symbol fonts available).
    If you'd like to automate the process, Word's Tools/Autocorrect comes
    with a series of "auto insert" (for want of a better name) options
    already and you can add your own as well.

    Reitanos, Apr 30, 2008
  4. King james

    gordo Guest

    If you type colon, hyphen, right paren, :) you should get a smiley face.
    Left paren gets you a frowny face. In Word.

    See Tools>AutoCorrect Options>AutoCorrect tab.

    Gordo

    gordo, Apr 30, 2008