    suggestions? I have been able to get them to appear one
    at a time, but am having trouble getting them to
    disappear, one at a time. I am using PowerPoint 97.

    Kaye, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Kaye

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    Kaye,

    I think to only way to achieve the bullets disappearing (in powerpoint 97)
    is to create 4 new additional slides. Deleting the unrequired bullets on
    each slide as you go.

    slide 1 has 5 bullets
    slide 2 has 4 bullets

    etc

    Cheers
    TAJ Simmons
    microsoft powerpoint mvp

    awesome - financial powerpoint backgrounds,
    http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com/s-financial2.htm

    TAJ Simmons, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Kaye

    Ute Simon Guest

    Kaye,

    do you have a solid color as a background? Then another method might be to
    cover the unwanted bullet points with rectangles in background color, one by
    one.

    Regards,
    Ute

    Ute Simon, Jul 7, 2003