    How can I make a cell or the font of the cell flash or blink? I assume that
    it is a function of conditional formatting. I know it is possible because I
    have seen it before but I do not know how to do it.

    Guest, Apr 23, 2005

    Gord Dibben Guest

    Not possible with CF alone.

    You must use VBA to achieve the blinking.

    Most persons would find this quite annoying and while the code is running you
    can do nothing else.

    For more on blinking/flashing read these threads from a google search.

    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?as_q=blinking&safe=images&as_ugroup=*excel*&lr=&hl=en

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    Gord Dibben, Apr 23, 2005