How to locate which cells add up less than or equal to a certainnumber (where numbers can be repeate

A

artcerio

Hi! I have a question. I do not know how to locate which cells add up to a certain number.

The numbers are as follows: 39,43,50,52,53,54,55,56,58,60,62,63,64,65.

The numbers that will be selected could add up less than or equal to 250. When choosing a possible combination, a set must contain all possible numbers whose maximum sum would be less than or equal to 250. Thus, 39,43,50,52, and 53 could be added up and become 234. However, 54 could no longer be added since the sum will be greater than 250. Moreover, having 39,43,50 and 52only is not ideal since there is still a number that could be included (53) that could be nearer to 250. Also, a number can be repeated so that it would be the max possible value less than or equal to 250. For example, I canjust use 39 six times which will give me a value of 234. How can I determine the possible combinations for this? Please help me. Thank you very much!

A

Art Angelo Cerio

And btw, I tried the Excel Solver function. It works but it only gives one possible combination. I want to know all possible combinations there are.

Ask a Question