    open the second form not maxmized and keep the first form maximized?

    Thanks in advance,
    John

    Guest, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Set the 'Popup' property of the second form (you'll find it on the 'Other'
    tab in the 'Properties' window in form design view) to 'Yes'.

    --
    Brendan Reynolds (MVP)
    http://brenreyn.blogspot.com

    The spammers and script-kiddies have succeeded in making it impossible for
    me to use a real e-mail address in public newsgroups. E-mail replies to
    this post will be deleted without being read. Any e-mail claiming to be
    from brenreyn at indigo dot ie that is not digitally signed by me with a
    GlobalSign digital certificate is a forgery and should be deleted without
    being read. Follow-up questions should in general be posted to the
    newsgroup, but if you have a good reason to send me e-mail, you'll find
    a useable e-mail address at the URL above.

    Brendan Reynolds, Dec 21, 2004