    at work, but prefer to use my MAC at home for stock research.

    Thanks,
    ~Arizona

    Arizona, Nov 17, 2006

  2. Arizona

    Don Guillett Guest

    I don't use Mac or MSN quotes since I write my own files. Goto yahoo groups
    xltraders for free files from myself and others. Probably some mac files?

    Otherwise I think you will have to have a macro to refresh the data and then
    copy or vlookup to get the quote to the desired location.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software

    Don Guillett, Nov 17, 2006