    window is always small and i have to resize the window in
    order to see the entire web page.Is there a way to set
    explorer settings to open maximized and how do i do that

    Johnnie, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Johnnie

    JR Guest

    Open only one windows in IE. Drag the edges to the
    desired size. Close the window. IE will now remember this
    size !

    the

    JR, Jan 9, 2004

  3. Johnnie

    C.E. Jones Guest

    I created a shortcut to IE in my Quick Launch Menu. This is the menu on the
    taskbar to the right of the Start Button. If you do not have it turned on,
    right-click on the Task bar, go to Toolbars and click on Quick Launch.

    From your desktop or start menu, Right-Click on the Internet Explorer icon
    and drag to the Quick Launch Bar. Click Create Shortcut here. Now,
    right-click on the new shortcut and click Properties. In the selection where
    it says Run, click the down arrow to the right and click Maximized. Now, IE
    will open Maximized every you use this shortcut. You can do this with any
    shortcut on your desktop or on your start menu.

    C.E. Jones

    C.E. Jones, Jan 9, 2004
  4. Johnnie

    Guest Guest

    The FBI has been harassing and mentally torturing me for
    two and half years since around Oct 01. The FBI has
    installed
    gps tracking devices in my car, tracked me like an
    animal,
    wire tapped my phone and has been monitoring all my web
    surfing
    activities for 2.5yrs and completely dehumanized me.
    The FBI agents have been following me 24X7X60X60
    everywhere
    including grocery stores, retail stores, malls,
    restaurants and movie
    theaters. The FBI agents who were following me have at
    times
    verbally and racially abused me in retail store and
    grocery store
    parking lots by shouting at me inanities.
    One FBI agent once tried to ram into my car from behind
    with a
    comcast van and came within one inch of hitting me from
    behind.
    There was no traffic altercation between us and there was
    no
    traffic on the road. The FBI agent in the comcast van
    never tried
    to overtake me and was very angry at me and hated me for
    no reason.
    I have been unemployed for close to 3 yrs and When I send
    resumes
    to potential employers, the sadistic FBI agents who were
    monitoring
    my email and websurfing, have been badmouthing and
    assasinating my
    character with recruiters and jeopardizing my job
    opportunities
    for the last 2.5 yrs.
    The FBI has been interfering in my personal life for no
    reason.
    The FBI has completely destroyed and denied me any sort
    of privacy for 2.5 yrs. Each and every word I type and
    post on
    the web is being monitored and each and every email
    tapped.
    The sadistic FBI has forced me to live like a virtual
    prisoner
    for 2.5 yrs with zero privacy and 24 hr real time video
    focused
    on me. I cant talk to friends, family members and
    prospective
    employers without the fear of being over heard and
    recorded.
    I am afraid of doing everything and anything without fear.

    I am not a terrorist. I am not even a muslim. I dont have
    any muslim friends. I am not a drug smuggler. I did not
    kill
    anybody. I did not threaten to kill anybody. I dont have
    record like gottis or escobars. I do not have any prior
    criminal record. Why should I suffer all this harassment
    and
    constant loss of privacy for such an extended period of
    time.
    I feel completely naked infront of the world and it has
    been
    like that for a couple of years.
    I am not familiar with US legal system that much. Can
    somebody
    tell me why the sadistic FBI has such ridiculous
    amount of power to harass and mentally torture me. WHy do
    the
    FBI has the right to think they are God and they are
    always right.
    WHy should my life depend on what the FBI thinks of me.
    Why should
    I be put through so much pain and suffering. Why do the
    FBI has the
    right to deny me privacy for so long. Who gave the FBI
    the right to interfere
    in my personal life and bad mouth and assasinate my
    character with
    potential employers. Why are the FBI agents telling
    employers not
    to hire me. As it is, it is very difficult to find a job
    in this
    economy and whatever few opportunities I get are being
    screwed
    by these fbi sadists.
    On what basis, the FBI installed a gps device in my car
    and tracking
    me like an animal. On what basis did the FBI wire tap my
    phone.
    On what basis did the FBI tap and monitor my web
    activities
    and email for 2.5 yrs. I feel as if I was put in a 6x6
    cell with
    24X7 video focused on me and fbi agents standing around
    the cell
    and constantly poking me with sticks.
    One undercover FBI agent sent an email and called me a
    dumbass.
    His email is and his ebay id is
    spodekmodek.

    Lot of FBI agents are harrassing me 24X7 in vehilces with
    michigan title plates UFX 210 (white SUV), XRA 155 (black
    car), BOGEY 27 (black car), PPL 587 (red car).

    Assume everything I said is true and somebody with legal
    knowledge
    and expertise help me out here.
    I do not have access to us.legal and misc.legal usenet
    news groups. I would appreciate if somebody can do a cut
    and paste this into us.legal and misc.legal news groups.

    Guest, Jan 9, 2004
  5. Johnnie

    Karen Guest

    Do not manually resize the window after you open it.
    Click the Maximize button on the top right corner of the
    explorer screen (the middle button). This will maximize
    your screen and will save it to maximize the next time
    you open it.
    However you have the window when you close it (maximized
    or downsized), is how it remembers it the next time you
    open it.
    Let me know if this works.

    Karen, Jan 10, 2004
  6. "Karen" <> wrote in message
    > Do not manually resize the window after you open it.
    > Click the Maximize button on the top right corner of the
    > explorer screen (the middle button). This will maximize
    > your screen and will save it to maximize the next time
    > you open it.
    > However you have the window when you close it (maximized
    > or downsized), is how it remembers it the next time you
    > open it.
    > Let me know if this works.

    Won't work.
    Windows remembers the size of a stretched window, but it doesn't remember
    Maximized.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE, Jan 10, 2004
  7. Johnnie

    anonymous Guest

    Hi,
    This is by design.
    No workaround.

    anonymous, Jan 11, 2004
  8. Johnnie

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    This is by design.
    No Workaround

    Guest, Jan 11, 2004
  9. Johnnie

    anonymous Guest

    Hi,
    It is by design.
    No workaround.
    \

    anonymous, Jan 11, 2004
  10. "anonymous" <> wrote in message
> [...]

    Open such a link.
    Don't use the maximize button.
    Stretch the edges/corners so that the window fills the screen.
    Close all other IE windows.
    Close the stretched window.

    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE, Jan 11, 2004
  11. Johnnie

    FrankV Guest

    Free download:
    http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/
    which maximizes automatically.

    Frank

    FrankV, Jan 11, 2004
  12. Johnnie wrote:
    > I have been trying to get internet explorer to open in
    > maximized settings because every time i open explorer the
    > window is always small and i have to resize the window in
    > order to see the entire web page.Is there a way to set
    > explorer settings to open maximized and how do i do that

    Hi,
    This is by design.
    There is no workaround.

    Bryan Wellander, Jan 12, 2004

    Bryan Wellander, Jan 12, 2004
  14. "Bryan Wellander" <> wrote in message
    > Johnnie wrote:
    >> I have been trying to get internet explorer to open in
    >> maximized settings because every time i open explorer the
    >> window is always small and i have to resize the window in
    >> order to see the entire web page.Is there a way to set
    >> explorer settings to open maximized and how do i do that

    > Hi,
    > This is by design.
    > There is no workaround.

    Seems to me that C. E, Jones said above how to make IE open maximized (and
    it works). That method only affects the first IE window opened, not any
    links.

    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE, Jan 12, 2004
  15. Johnnie

    H Leboeuf Guest

    Open such a link.
    Don't use the maximize button.
    Stretch the edges/corners so that the window fills the screen.
    Close all other IE windows.
    Close the stretched window last.
    --

    Henri Leboeuf