    recently been changed to allow access to a terminal server group. Also the
    the entire HDD has been reformatted and all software reloaded, then old
    settings restored.

    Guest, Mar 30, 2006

    Raul Guest

    Hi

    I think it might be an issue becasue of the termail server but for a start
    try craeting a new profile in Outlook and assocaite BCM with the same
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287072/en-us
    --
    With Regards

    Raul Thomas

    Raul, Mar 31, 2006

    Re: How to fix BCM if installing it creates error & outlook closes

    Hi Raul. Thanks for your advice. I have tried creating a new outlook profile,
    but still the same problem.
    Also tried installing on a separate, new notebook PC (which also uses a
    Terminal Server Profile). Same result, so it seems to be related to these new
    profiles created on the computers. The profiles have been created to allow
    access to a terminal server, however BCM is being installed locally. The TS
    profile seems to be the only thing thats changed on the local PC.
    Thanks & regards
    Nick

    Guest, Apr 2, 2006