    THanks.
    --Kening

    , Dec 1, 2005

  2. Can you say more about the structure of your data, how you are
    identifying "common and same data" and why you need all those temporary
    sheets to use VLOOKUP?

    Jerry

    Jerry W. Lewis, Dec 1, 2005

  3. Piotr Guest

    Piotr, Dec 1, 2005

    Thank you. Jerry and Peter.
    I've got the answer.
    I use IF and MATCH functions to do it. It is not very complex.

    I appreciate that you answered my email.

    --Kening

    , Dec 3, 2005