    I wish to display a excel spreadsheet in a corner of my desktop - to be
    readable as a spreadsheet itself - without icon with hyperlink. Could you
    help me to learn how to do it?

    orkem, Sep 15, 2009

  2. orkem

    Jacob Skaria Guest

    --If it is an existing workbook ; from within explorer cut the existing
    workbook. Right click on Desktop and paste.

    --If you want to create a new workbook; right click desktop>New>Microsoft
    Excel worksheet

    --If you want to save an open workbook; from within Microsoft Excel>Save As>
    Click the desktop icon from Save As dialogue and save.

    If this post helps click Yes
    Jacob Skaria

    Jacob Skaria, Sep 15, 2009