    --
    Best Regards
    Steven

    Steven, Apr 23, 2007

  2. When you select a shape in PPT 2007, the contextual tab labeled Drawing
    Tools - Format will appear at the right side of the ribbon. Depending on
    what the user was doing prior to selecting a shape, PPT will either just
    show that contextual tab or make it the current tab as well.
    Are you saying that you wrote a contextual tab that is part of the
    Drawing Tools? Or what exactly did you write? Pasting your RibbonX here
    would help.
    By the way: there really is no need to cross-post this question
    massively. Microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins would have been
    sufficient.

    Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
    --------------
    http://pschmid.net