    A bold black line mysteriously appeared across my page and following pages in
    a Word doc. I cannot get rid of it by delete/cut/paste or anything else.
    Please help

    Guest, Dec 29, 2004

  2. It sounds like a border. Select Borders and Shading from the Format menu
    and you will probably see it in the representation of the page that appears
    under the Borders tab.

    --
    Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
    benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

    Hope this helps
    Doug Robbins - Word MVP

    Doug Robbins - Word MVP, Dec 29, 2004

  3. For cause, cure, and prevention, see