How to delete the sheet with out dialogue box

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Discussion' started by ramkumar_cpt, Dec 3, 2005.

  1. ramkumar_cpt

    ramkumar_cpt Guest

    Hi,

    I want to delete the sheet with out dialog box. If i click
    delete sheet option in my excel, One dialogue box (Data may exist in
    the sheet(s) selected for deletion. To permanently delete the data
    press Delete.) is opened. I dont want this dialogue box. How to
    remove this...?

    *I want delete the sheet immediately with out dialog box after
    click the delete option. *
    Pls help me.

    Thanks,
    Ram.

    --
    ramkumar_cpt
    ramkumar_cpt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28673

    ramkumar_cpt, Dec 3, 2005

  2. ramkumar_cpt

    Nick Hodge Guest

    Ram

    Without code no...if this is a solution for use in code then it is

    Application.DisplayAlerts = False

    and True before you exit code

    --
    HTH