    I already have a program I use in access. I use the same program each year at
    school. How can I use same set-up document without creating the document. I
    need to remove information from document and rename to current year.

    Guest, Jul 25, 2007

    You don't. Instead you put something like a data/time or SchoolYear field in
    appropriate tables and set up your queries based on those fields. That way
    you can have multiple years' worth of data in one database. That sure comes
    in handy if you ever need to compare and contrast current year data against
    previous years.
    --
    Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

    Guest, Jul 26, 2007