    print. I have put them into a single category but cannot seem to get the
    address cards to show, only all the info on one very long line for each
    contact. What do I do now?

    KatyK, Sep 10, 2008

  2. Select the category, go to tools, mail merge.
    http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/mailmerge.htm

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:

    newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Sep 10, 2008

  3. KatyK

    KatyK Guest

    Thanks. However, I got an error message indicating that my Outlook and my
    MS Word were not of the same edition. Do you know if there is a way around
    this or do I need to purchase upgrades? As you can tell, I am pretty
    technologically challenged.

    KatyK, Sep 11, 2008