    with each field surrounded by double quotation marks.

    Can anyone guide me as to how to do this?

    Many thanks,

    CJN, Jan 6, 2004

  2. CJN,

    You can save the file (File - Save As) specifying csv or txt as the file
    type ("Save as type" at bottom of dialog). Neither, as far as I know, will
    put quote marks around all fields -- only those with a field delimiter
    (comma) or text qualifier (quote marks) in the actual data. Quote marks
    around all fields aren't normally needed. If they are, try the Text Write
    Program at www.tushar-mehta.com.
    --
    Earl Kiosterud

    Earl Kiosterud, Jan 6, 2004