    It is also an option to highlight cells that have been address either
    numerically (including 0) or otherwise.

    Thanks Guys and Gals if you could help

    Owen P, Oct 16, 2009

  2. Owen P

    Luke M Guest

    highlight all the cells that need to have info in them. Make note of which
    cell is active (for example, I'll use A2).

    Format - Conditional Format, formula is:
    =ISBLANK(A2)
    Set desired formatting.
    Ok out.

    Similarly, you could use the following two conditions:
    =ISNUMBER(A2)

    =ISTEXT(A2)

    To check whether the cell contains a number or just regular text.
    --
    Best Regards,

    Luke M

    Luke M, Oct 16, 2009

  3. You have a choice of two CF conditions:
    =ISBLANK(A1) if you want to exclude cells with the empty string ""
    =A1="" will highlight both totally empty cells and those with the empty
    string ""
    --
    David Biddulph

    David Biddulph, Oct 16, 2009