    Thanks
    From Agnes

    Agnes, May 10, 2004

  2. Agnes

    CT Guest

    TextBox.Text.Length

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF

    CT, May 10, 2004

  3. Agnes

    Cor Ligthert Guest

    Hi Agnes,

    In VB.net you have
    xx Is Nothing 'this is after dim xx as string
    xx = "" 'this is after dix xx as string = ""
    xx = Nothing 'the same as above
    xx.lenght = 0 'the same as above

    What do you you want?

    :)

    Cor

    Cor Ligthert, May 10, 2004
  4. * "Agnes" <> scripsit:
    > Except trim(Me.txtTextBox.text) = "" ??
    > for vfp, there is empty(), for c++ there is isblank() .
    > any function call can check it in .net ???

    \\\
    If Me.TextBox1.TextLength = 0 Then
    Else
    End If
    ///

    --
    Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]
    <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

    Herfried K. Wagner [MVP], May 10, 2004
  5. Agnes

    Cor Ligthert Guest

    You have heard a lot of echo's in the mountains in Austria that you think
    let me make some more.

    :)

    Cor

    Cor Ligthert, May 10, 2004
  6. * "Cor Ligthert" <> scripsit:
    > You have heard a lot of echo's in the mountains in Austria that you think
    > let me make some more.

    Mhm... There are many ways (did I see 'Len'?) to solve the problem, but
    I posted my favorite method ;-).

    --
    Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]
    <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>