    How can I call the photo and faxviewer in Access2000? I'm using XP.

    Thanks,

    Susan

    susan, May 20, 2012

  2. susan

    JHB Guest

    "susan" <> skrev i en meddelelse news:60d69$4fb8d359$524a97b2$1.nb.home.nl...
    > Hi,
    >
    > How can I call the photo and faxviewer in Access2000? I'm using XP.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Susan

    Hello Susan, take a look at the Shell function.
    Shell Function Example
    This example uses the Shell function to run an application specified by the user. On the MacIntosh, the default drive name is "HD" and portions of the pathname are separated by colons instead of backslashes. Similarly, you would specify Macintosh folders instead of \Windows.

    ' Specifying 1 as the second argument opens the application in
    ' normal size and gives it the focus.
    Dim RetVal
    RetVal = Shell("C:\WINDOWS\CALC.EXE", 1) ' Run Calculator.
    RegardsJørn

    JHB, May 20, 2012