    internet explorer it does not appear. I see the script editor their because
    of the symbol in the middle of the page. PPPLLLZZZ help!! Im too young to
    fail. Desperate

    Intrigued_craze, Mar 29, 2008

  2. Intrigued_craze

    tbrox Guest

    Can you give me some more details such as which version of powerpoint are you
    using? What type of video file are you using? Are you using insert movie
    from file? Are you exporting this to a internet MHT file? Are you uploading
    the video with the file? was the video originally in the same folder as your
    PPT file?

    Please be as descriptive as possible as to how you are doing this and what
    it is you are trying to accomplish.
    --
    Tbrox

    tbrox, Mar 29, 2008

  3. I am trying to insert internet video (youtube) into my presentation. this is
    the code I used <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie"
    value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LAHVXwZ0eE8&hl=en"></param><param
    name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed
    src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LAHVXwZ0eE8&hl=en"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"
    height="355"></embed></object>

    Through microsoft script editor, I insert the code up top. But I also
    realize it says error cannot add video. so is there another way to insert the
    video or another code to use. or am i putting it in the wrong position.

    Intrigued_craze, Mar 31, 2008
  4. I think i have powerpoint 2003

    Intrigued_craze, Mar 31, 2008
  5. Intrigued_craze

    tbrox Guest

    Using the script editor and this kind of code is way beyond me however this
    is how I would do it. Go to www.techsmith.com and for $39 purchase SnagIt
    you will thank me for it and all the wonderful things it can do. SnagIt will
    be able to capture that utube video into an AVI file that can be placed right
    into PowerPoint as a linked file. In addition you may need to download the
    techsmith codec which is TSCC codec. In addition to make it smaller or more
    usable without worrying about codecs I would recommend one more step.
    Convert that AVI file into a WVM windows media player file. You can do this
    with movie maker that comes with Windows XP and Vista or you can download for
    free from Microsoft media player 9 encoder. just go to MS site and search for
    it. Both are easy to use.
    --
    Tbrox

    tbrox, Mar 31, 2008
  6. On Mar 31, 11:52 am, tbrox <> wrote:
    > Using the script editor and this kind of code is way beyond me however this
    > is how I would do it. Go towww.techsmith.comand for $39 purchase SnagIt
    > you will thank me for it and all the wonderful things it can do. SnagIt will
    > be able to capture that utube video into an AVI file that can be placed right
    > into PowerPoint as a linked file. In addition you may need to download the
    > techsmith codec which is TSCC codec. In addition to make it smaller or more
    > usable without worrying about codecs I would recommend one more step.
    > Convert that AVI file into a WVM windows media player file. You can do this
    > with movie maker that comes with Windows XP and Vista or you can download for
    > free from Microsoft media player 9 encoder. just go to MS site and search for
    > it. Both are easy to use.
    > --
    > Tbrox
    >
    > "Intrigued_craze" wrote:
    > > I think i have powerpoint 2003

    > > "tbrox" wrote:

    > > > Can you give me some more details such as which version of powerpoint are you
    > > > using? What type of video file are you using? Are you using insert movie
    > > > from file? Are you exporting this to a internet MHT file? Are you uploading
    > > > the video with the file? was the video originally in the same folder as your
    > > > PPT file?

    > > > Please be as descriptive as possible as to how you are doing this and what
    > > > it is you are trying to accomplish.
    > > > --
    > > > Tbrox

    Here's a tutorial on how to embed Youtube videos into PowerPoint where
    you're looking to keep the video accessible on the web:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yzUxNbi1h4

    If you won't have an Internet connection and want to embed Youtube
    videos into PowerPoint, you'll need to download the video and convert
    it, preferably to AVI or WMV.

    Good luck.

    Carmen-
    ---