    being added so plz let me know how to add others or tell me the link of some
    free servers
    thanks

    Sudhanshu Rathore, Nov 21, 2003

  2. Sudhanshu Rathore

    Bastet Guest

    Sudhanshu Rathore wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am finding trouble in adding free news groups only microsoft's
    > are being added so plz let me know how to add others or tell me the
    > link of some free servers
    > thanks

    This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the
    Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting
    in one of these newsgroups:
    microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x
    microsoft.public.internet.mail.mac for the Macintosh version of OE

    for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

    Also a good source of Outlook Express info can be found here:
    http://www.tomsterdam.com

    Bastet, Nov 21, 2003