    How to Add an All Values Item to a Database Query by Using the FrontPage 2003 Database Results Wizard

    I followed all the directions from the Microsoft Support and Troubleshooting website, but I still cannot get All Values from an Access query inside FrontPage. It worked for Text fields but not for Numeric Fields. So I need help on the last one.
    Can somebody help me? Thank you.

    Guest, Feb 2, 2004

    Larry Rekow Guest

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:51:08 -0800, Daniel
    <> wrote:

    >How to Add an All Values Item to a Database Query by Using the FrontPage 2003 Database Results Wizard
    >
    >I followed all the directions from the Microsoft Support and Troubleshooting website, but I still cannot get All Values from an Access query inside FrontPage. It worked for Text fields but not for Numeric Fields. So I need help on the last one.
    >Can somebody help me? Thank you.

    If you're asking for what I think you're asking, try changing the
    number field(s) to text fields. thing is, they seem to work pretty
    much the same way as text fields, and you can include them in the
    search as well. I don't think you can mix the two.

    Larry Rekow

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown."

    Larry Rekow, Feb 2, 2004

    Thanks Larry
    but I need to retrieve data from an Autonumeric field. I cannot change it as Text field because I need to use the autonumeric function. Can you still help me

    ----- Larry Rekow wrote: ----

    On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:51:08 -0800, Danie
    <> wrote

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    If you're asking for what I think you're asking, try changing th
    number field(s) to text fields. thing is, they seem to work prett
    much the same way as text fields, and you can include them in th
    search as well. I don't think you can mix the two

    Larry Reko

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.

    Guest, Feb 2, 2004
  4. There is a section in that article:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;825453
    called Add an All Values Item to a Numeric Field Query
    Did you try that? If you did try it, what happened?

    --
    ~ Kathleen Anderson
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Daniel <> wrote:
    > Thanks Larry,
    > but I need to retrieve data from an Autonumeric field. I cannot
    > change it as Text field because I need to use the autonumeric
    > function. Can you still help me?
    >
    > ----- Larry Rekow wrote: -----
    >
    > On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:51:08 -0800, Daniel
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >How to Add an All Values Item to a Database Query by Using the

    > FrontPage 2003 Database Results Wizard >>I followed all the
    > directions from the Microsoft Support and Troubleshooting
    > website, but I still cannot get All Values from an Access query
    > inside FrontPage. It worked for Text fields but not for Numeric
    > Fields. So I need help on the last one. >Can somebody help me?
    > Thank you.

    +++

    Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP], Feb 2, 2004

    Daniel Guest

    Hi Kathleen,

    Yes, I did EXACTLY what that article recommend. Even I
    used the same database (Northwind) to check If I was doing
    everything correct.

    It worked for the text field (using the % character), but
    it didnt work for the numeric field (using the 1 OR 1
    sentence). I repeat, I did exactly what the article told
    me to do, using my database and the Northwind's but I
    couldnt get it.

    Can you help me with this issue?

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

    Daniel, Feb 2, 2004