    full.

    Greatful for help.

    hanski

    hannu, Mar 27, 2012

  2. hannu

    merjet Guest

    Use the menu Developer | Insert Controls | More Controls (hammer and
    wrench icon) | Calendar Control 10.0.
    If Developer is not on your menu, then do File | Options | Customize
    Ribbon, then add it.

    merjet, Mar 27, 2012

  3. hannu

    hannu Guest

    On 27 maalis, 22:18, merjet <> wrote:
    > Use the menu Developer | Insert Controls | More Controls (hammer and
    > wrench icon) | Calendar Control 10.0.
    > If Developer is not on your menu, then do File | Options | Customize
    > Ribbon, then add it.

    Hi.

    There is no Calendar control at all...

    hanski

    hannu, Mar 30, 2012
  4. hannu

    merjet Guest

    > There is no Calendar control at all...

    The control is a part of Access. If you don't have Access,
    you can download and install the control. See:
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

    merjet, Mar 31, 2012