  1. KG

    KG Guest

    How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

    KG, Mar 20, 2008

  2. KG

    Bob Phillips Guest

    As many as the memory can handle if you add them via VBA.

    --
    HTH

    Bob

    Bob Phillips, Mar 20, 2008

  3. KG

    FSt1 Guest

    FSt1, Mar 20, 2008
  4. Lots. It depends on how much your pc's memory can handle.

    KG wrote:

    > How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

    --

    Dave Peterson

    Dave Peterson, Mar 20, 2008
  5. KG

    Bill Sharpe Guest

    KG wrote:
    > How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

    How many do you want?

    Bill

    Bill Sharpe, Mar 21, 2008
  6. KG

    JP Guest

    While researching the answer to this question I stumbled on this MS
    site:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP051992911033.aspx

    It lists the specs and limits for charts, worksheets, etc, for XL
    2003.

    HTH,
    JP

    JP, Mar 21, 2008
  7. KG

    Gord Dibben Guest

    The maximum default number in a new workbook is 255.

    After that you can add as many as you like depending upon resources as others
    have mentioned.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    Gord Dibben, Mar 21, 2008
  8. RETART!!

    You are the biggest idiot ive ever seen in my entired god damn life. I went way the hell past 255. Get your facts in order before you start acting all smart and PISS. You little dumbbutt!

    Gord Dibben wrote:

    The maximum default number in a new workbook is 255.
    21-Mar-08

    The maximum default number in a new workbook is 255

    After that you can add as many as you like depending upon resources as other
    have mentioned

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    On Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:04 PM
    K wrote:

    How many worksheets can you have in one workbook?
    How many total worksheets (tabs) can you have in one workbook? Thanks

    On Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:33 PM
    Bob Phillips wrote:

    As many as the memory can handle if you add them via VBA.
    As many as the memory can handle if you add them via VBA

    -
    HT

    Bo

    (there is no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy)

    On Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:37 PM
    FSt wrote:

    hiin xl help type the word specifications.
    in xl help type the word specifications. this will tell you the specs and
    limits of your version of excel
    2007 specs and limits
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP100738491033.aspx?pid=CH10103062103

    number of sheets in a workbook.....limited by available resources

    Regard
    FSt

    "KG" wrote:

    On Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:39 PM
    Dave Peterson wrote:

    Lots. It depends on how much your pc's memory can handle.
    Lots. It depends on how much your pc's memory can handle

    KG wrote

    -

    Dave Peterson

    On Friday, March 21, 2008 12:56 PM
    Bill Sharpe wrote:

    Re: How many worksheets can you have in one workbook?
    KG wrote

    How many do you want

    Bill

    On Friday, March 21, 2008 5:31 PM
    Gord Dibben wrote:

    The maximum default number in a new workbook is 255.
    The maximum default number in a new workbook is 255

    After that you can add as many as you like depending upon resources as other
    have mentioned

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    On Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:47 AM
    JP wrote:

    While researching the answer to this question I stumbled on this
    While researching the answer to this question I stumbled on this M
    site

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP051992911033.asp

    It lists the specs and limits for charts, worksheets, etc, for X
    2003

    HTH

    On Mar 20, 7:33=A0pm, "Bob Phillips" <> wrote

    On Wednesday, August 05, 2009 7:16 AM
    myself wrote:

    a lot
    You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

    ASP.NET: Using SQLite with Enterprise Library 3.1
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...41c-f4dadf9b7127/aspnet-using-sqlite-wit.aspx

    sam and jake currin and hill, Jan 26, 2010
  9. KG

    ghfg fghfg Guest

    hey!!!

    watch your fcking language you mother fcking batard dck licking fat fck of a douch go eat some gouche chees you stupid dick neck :mad:

    sam and jake currin and hill wrote:

    RETART!!
    26-Jan-10

    FSt wrote:

    hiin xl help type the word specifications.
    hi
    in xl help type the word specifications. this will tell you the specs and
    limits of your version of excel.
    2007 specs and limits.
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP100738491033.aspx?pid=CH101030621033

    number of sheets in a workbook.....limited by available resources.

    Regards
    FSt1

    --

    )

    myself wrote:

    a lot
    You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

    On Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:50 PM
    sam and jake currin and hill wrote:

    RETART!!
    You are the biggest idiot ive ever seen in my entired god damn life. I went way the hell past 255. Get your facts in order before you start acting all smart and PISS. You little dumbbutt!

    WPF Datagrid as ComboBox Dropdown Part 2
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...96-e24127040bbf/wpf-datagrid-as-combobox.aspx

    ghfg fghfg, Apr 14, 2010
  10. KG

    3665 egrdgs Guest

    hey

    im going to give you the biggest fcking nipple twister ever.....

    myself wrote:

    a lot
    You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

    On Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:50 PM
    sam and jake currin and hill wrote:

    RETART!!
    You are the biggest idiot ive ever seen in my entired god damn life. I went way the hell past 255. Get your facts in order before you start acting all smart and PISS. You little dumbbutt!

    On Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:44 AM
    ghfg fghfg wrote:

    hey!!!
    watch your fcking language you mother fcking batard dck licking fat fck of a douch go eat some gouche chees you stupid dick neck :mad:

    File-Based Cache for Web and non-Web Apps plus Extend ASP.NET 4.0 OutputCacheProvider
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...dfe-9f7a28f4d58e/filebased-cache-for-web.aspx

    3665 egrdgs, Apr 14, 2010