    Tim Guest

    Can't find this info anywhere.

    Many thanks.

    Tim, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Tim

    Nicholas Guest

    Once installed, Windows XP will use approx. 1.5GB of hard disk space initially.

    --
    Nicholas

    Nicholas, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Tim

    purplehaz Guest

    Asked and answered already. Please check your first post before posting
    again.

    You have 32 bit. The 64 bit version of XP only runs on Intel Itanium
    processors which
    are VERY expensive. The computers they run on *start* at 3-4 thousand
    dollars.
    Normal everyday users have 32 bit xp.

    purplehaz, Jul 10, 2003
  4. Tim

    Malvern Guest

    To find it for your own installation, go to My Computer and open Drive C.
    Right click the WINDOWS folder and select "Properties" in the resulting
    menu. The dialog box will take a few seconds to completely count stuff but
    the final figure should be between 1.5-2 GB.

    Malv

    Malvern, Jul 10, 2003
  5. Tim

    EGMcCann Guest

    Possible answers:
    1. All of them.
    2. One CD.
    3. 32.
    4. Depends on what's installed.
    5. Several, if you count the packaging materials.
    6. Many programs, DLLs, text files and the like comprise XP Home, and I'm
    not about to count 'em all.

    EGMcCann, Jul 10, 2003