    is there something I'm missing here? Any help would be greatl
    appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    Lewis7

    lewis71, Mar 31, 2004

  2. lewis71

    McNiwram Guest

    did you try clicking the 'Exit Design Mode' icon on the
    'control toolbox' toolbar? when that icon is clicked you
    can right click on the check box and cut or delete it.

    McNiwram, Mar 31, 2004

  3. lewis71

    Guest Guest

    Hi

    An easy way to delete "checked boxes" is to right click on top of the checked box and select "Cut"

    Good Luck
    Taz

    Guest, Mar 31, 2004
  4. lewis71

    lewis71 Guest

    I've done all of that - none of it works. Could it be some kind of exce
    bug

    lewis71, Mar 31, 2004
  5. lewis71

    BigDave Guest

    use Cntrl+Shift (a small crosshair will appear to the upper right of th
    mouse pointer) to select, then Delete. you can also select multipl
    this way

    BigDave, Mar 31, 2004
  6. lewis71

    McNiwram Guest

    Try to keep deleting it. It could be a case of multiple
    check boxes one on top of each other (like a stack).
    Perhaps when you were creating it, multiple check boxes
    were created. I don't think it is a bug. Keep on right
    clicking and deleting the check boxes.

    McNiwram, Apr 1, 2004
  7. lewis71

    McNiwram Guest

    BigDave
    Depends on what version excel you're using. That
    Ctrl+Shift doesn't work on Excel XP.

    McNiwram, Apr 1, 2004
  8. lewis71

    BigDave Guest

    McNiwram wrote:
    > *BigDave
    > Depends on what version excel you're using. That
    > Ctrl+Shift doesn't work on Excel XP. *

    It does in Design Mode, but then again, cntrl by itself does too.

    cntrl-shift works in Excel 200

    BigDave, Apr 5, 2004