    I don't know if anyone can help, but I'm trying to change the default margin
    settings in MS Word 2007 from cm to inches. Does anyone know how to do this?
    It's driving me crazy. Thanks.

    Guest, Sep 5, 2007

  2. Doesn't setting Office-Button->Word Options->Advanced->Display->"Show
    measurements in units of" to "inches" do the trick for you? If not, where
    are you continuing to see the margin measurements in cm?

    --
    Peter Jamieson
    http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

    Peter Jamieson, Sep 5, 2007

    I don't have 2007 here but in 2003 it's Tools/Options/General then change the
    measurement units at the bottom.

    Guest, Sep 5, 2007

    Hi Peter,

    Thank you soo much. It's been buggin me for a while. I must've just missed it.

    Guest, Sep 5, 2007