    ignoring the request for a read receipt and then denying ever having recieved
    the E Mail?

    JC

    Guest, Jan 25, 2006

  2. You can't since the receipt handling is configured on their machines. So, if
    they're set to either ignore all receipts or get notified, that's what will
    happen.

    Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook], Jan 25, 2006

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    You can't; the receiver controls this.

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    www.howto-outlook.com

    Tips of the month:
    -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
    -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data

    -----

    Roady [MVP], Jan 25, 2006

    Dan Fretwell Guest

    If this is important to you the try a search for email receipt
    automatic on Google and you will come up with some subscription
    solutions which claim to be able to do this - legally - I have no idea
    how.

    Dan Fretwell, Jan 25, 2006