    Quakeystand Guest

    I would like to open two seperate excel events and view them simultaneously.
    Can I do that? MS Word does this by default.

    Quakeystand, Mar 30, 2009

  2. Quakeystand

    Bob I Guest

    open second instance of Excel from the Start menu, or Quick Launch
    toolbar, then open second file from within Excel.

    Bob I, Mar 30, 2009

  3. Not exactly what you asked for, but perhaps you will find this useful.
    Assuming the two events are in the same code window (that is, they are both
    in, say, the code window for Sheet1), look at the right side of the code
    window just above the vertical scroll bar... see that small rectangle
    between the top of the vertical scroll bar and the bottom of the frame
    holding the two drop down boxes... click drag that small rectangle down
    (maybe to mid-height of the code window) and then release the mouse button.
    You now have two independently scrollable sub-windows for that code
    window... you can put one event in the top sub-window and a different event
    in the bottom one (just scroll the sub-windows until you get to the code you
    want to display in it).

    --
    Rick (MVP - Excel)

    Rick Rothstein, Mar 30, 2009