How do I unhide the first row (row 1)?

I have tried the format>rows>unhide suggestion.
I have also put the curser on row 2 and tried "pulling it down", without
success.
Any other suggestions I could try?
Thanks.
J.

Bill Ridgeway

Highlight Row2 and then ever so slightly up (to the line separating that row
from the box at the top left) but not into that box and then

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"working in the sunshine" <working in the
news:[email protected]...

starguy

select any column by clicking on column name (e.g A)
then press Ctrl+Shift+(
all hidden rows will be unhide
or if you just want to unhide row 1 then at your left most side wher
row numbers are, point your cursor just upper line of row 2 when yo
mouse pointer changes to give you option of dragging it then pres
mouse button and drag it downward.

Ragdyer

Sure way:

Hit <F5>