How do I type in the Diameter Symbol on Word ?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Guest, May 30, 2005.

    Guest, May 30, 2005

    Jay Freedman Guest

    Jay Freedman, May 31, 2005

    rderize Guest

    Paul:
    The symbol you want can be accessed one of two ways:
    1) From the Insert menu, select Symbol. You'll see a dialog box. From the
    drop-down menu, select Latin-1. The symbol is in the 7th row, 16th column
    from the left (about half-way);
    2) Press Cntrl + /o (Press and hold the Control key plus the "/" key then
    type the lower case letter "o".)

    "Paul cronk" <Paul > wrote in message

    rderize, May 31, 2005

    Dper Guest

    If you want an uppercase, hold down the ALT key and type "0216". If you
    want lowercase, hold down the ALT key and type "0248".
    Note that the lowercase "phi" is the official Diameter symbol and the
    upper case version is the null set symbol.

    --
    Dper

    Dper, Sep 26, 2006

    stevenlee

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    So many ways to get this symbol, I got it, thank you.

    stevenlee, Dec 4, 2010