How do I suppress the "This document contains links..." message when opening doc w/ autoupdate links

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Guest, Nov 6, 2003.

    Guest, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Hi Kevin,

    From the Tools menu, select Options and go to the General tab and uncheck
    the box against the "Update automatic links at Open"

    Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
    benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded
    directly to me will only be answered on a paid consulting basis.

    Hope this helps
    Doug Robbins - Word MVP
    "KevinH" <> wrote in message

    Doug Robbins - Word MVP, Nov 7, 2003