  1. What I want to do is set up a couple of my bohemoth spreadsheets so that when
    I scroll down to look at the values below the bottom of the sheet the
    headings don't disappear - basically I want to 'anchor' them somehow.

    cloudsofclaire, Mar 14, 2008

  2. cloudsofclaire

    Ron Coderre Guest

    Try this:

    Set the headings where your want them on the screen
    Select the first cell below the headings

    Example:
    If you always want to see rows 1:3 and column A
    Select cell B4

    From the Excel Main Menu:
    <window><freeze panes>

    Does that help?
    Post back if you have more questions.
    --------------------------

    Regards,

    Ron
    Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    (XL2003, Win XP)

    Ron Coderre, Mar 14, 2008

  3. Fantastic, you're a genius.

    cloudsofclaire, Mar 14, 2008
  4. cloudsofclaire

    Ron Coderre Guest

    Thanks for the kind words....I'm glad I could help.

    Ron Coderre, Mar 14, 2008
  5. cloudsofclaire

    Guest

    Thanks it works :)

    , Apr 29, 2008
  6. Cannot get this to work...

    To explain in a little more detail, my table ranged from A1 to O50.

    Data from F3:H3 to F50:H50 is required for formatting.

    I need the lowest figure being highlighted out of F3,G3,H3
    Then again out of F4,G4,H4
    etc down to row 50.

    Thanks

    Aaron

    Aaron Hodson \(Coversure\), Apr 29, 2008
  7. cloudsofclaire

    Pete_UK Guest

    I think you posted this to the wrong thread.

    Pete

    Pete_UK, Apr 29, 2008
  8. cloudsofclaire

    thiyagarajan

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you always want to see rows 1:1 and column A
    Select cell B4

    From the Excel Main Menu:
    <window><freeze panes>

    thiyagarajan, Apr 11, 2012