  1. teletubby

    teletubby Guest

    How do I sort lists of text alphabetically in Word

    teletubby, Nov 26, 2008

  2. teletubby

    JoAnn Paules Guest

    Which version of Word?

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    JoAnn Paules, Nov 26, 2008

  3. The Sort command is on the Table menu in Word 2003 and earlier. If the texts
    you want to sort are in separate paragraphs, you can sort by paragraphs (the
    text doesn't have to be in a table).

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Nov 26, 2008
  4. teletubby

    ProjectUser Guest

    How about Word 2007?

    Thanks!

    ProjectUser, Dec 10, 2008
  5. There's a Sort button in the Paragraph group of the Home tab.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Dec 10, 2008