    I would like to setup Outlook 2007 to automatically open up an email from a
    specified sender but cannot find how to do this.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

    Colin1001, Dec 2, 2008

  2. Colin1001

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Automatically open it based on what? When it arrives? There is no native way
    to do this but you might be able to work a little magic with some VBA. Ask
    the developers in the outlook.program_vba newsgroup if you need help with
    that or check;
    http://www.outlookcode.com

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]