how do i set up blank label templates ?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word New Users' started by dave b, May 30, 2010.

  1. dave b

    dave b Guest

    dave b, May 30, 2010

  2. I'm surprised you need to create one because Word already has many hundreds of these in the Wizard.

    But basically, Labels are just tables that have exact row and column sizes to match the sheet of labels. If you can create good tables, you can create a table to match the labels.

    --
    Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

    Terry Farrell, May 30, 2010

  3. And if you want it available from the Labels dialog, you can create a new
    label definition. It's easiest to start with a label that's close to the one
    you need so that you don't have to change so many of the settings.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, May 30, 2010