    doc in "reversse" or mirror image as if I do not the text will be backwards
    when I press it to my shirt. I cannot figure out how to reverse the print in
    Word.

    Guest, Mar 12, 2006

  2. Some printers have a "mirror" or "t-shirt transfer" printing
    option built into their printer driver... in Word, try clicking
    on File | Print | Properties, and see if that option exists for
    your printer. If you have Adobe Acrobat (the full version, not
    just the free reader), then the Acrobat PDFWriter printer driver
    has this option, so you can make a mirror-image PDF file and
    print that onto your transfer paper.

    If you're trying to mirror text, see
    http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm or
    http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrphcs/UpsideDownText.htm .

    If you're trying to mirror an image (like a photo or a drawing),
    format the image as "float over text" (Word 97) or with a text
    wrapping style other than "inline with text" (Word 2000-2003),
    and then flip the image using the commands from the Drawing toolbar.

    garfield-n-odie [MVP], Mar 12, 2006

    Hi,

    If you enter your text into WordArt, then format it to the style you want.
    Once you have finished select the item, and then on the Drawing toolbar click
    Draw, point to Rotate or Flip, and then Flip Horizontal

    Hope this helps.

    James

    Guest, Mar 13, 2006