    All of a sudden I recive email in plain text instead of the html that I
    prefer. How can I receive all of my email in html? I don't want to have to
    convert each email individually.

    Guest, Oct 1, 2005

    Peter Foldes Guest

    In Outlook. Tools\Options\Mail Format\Message Format and select with the dropdown arrow HTML.

    In Outlook Express Tools\Options\Send\Mail Sending Format

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Oct 1, 2005

    I have it that way but still the mail comes in plain text

    Guest, Oct 1, 2005
  4. Peter Foldes <> wrote:

    > In Outlook. Tools\Options\Mail Format\Message Format and select with
    > the dropdown arrow HTML.
    >
    > In Outlook Express Tools\Options\Send\Mail Sending Format

    Read what the OP said again. The above information is for SENDING format,
    not RECEIVING format.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Oct 4, 2005
  5. pat <> wrote:

    > All of a sudden I recive email in plain text instead of the html that
    > I prefer. How can I receive all of my email in html? I don't want to
    > have to convert each email individually.

    Did you apply Office 2003 SP2 recently? One of the things that service pack
    did was to add an option that disables links in messages and converts them
    to Plain Text in the Junk E-mail folder. Moving such a message out of the
    Junk E-mail folder is supposed to restore links and the message format.
    There is a little anecdotal evidence that sometimes this happens for folder
    other than the Junk E-mail folder, but I've not seen any proof of that.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Oct 4, 2005

    Same thing happened to me, starting yesterday. I had installed SP2 a long
    time ago. Is there a way to disable this new "feature" that auto converts to
    plain text in Junk Mail?

    Guest, Oct 6, 2005
  7. Dave Gerber <> wrote:

    > Same thing happened to me, starting yesterday. I had installed SP2 a
    > long time ago. Is there a way to disable this new "feature" that
    > auto converts to plain text in Junk Mail?

    Sure. Uninstall OL 2003 and reinstall. Don't reinstall the service pack.
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Oct 6, 2005