    half of the needed text. i have been able to do this in other applications
    (envelopes & labels) of word but find this particularly tricky for some
    reason. please advise. thanks!

    Guest, Jun 13, 2006

  2. Make sure that both your printer settings and page set up are set to the
    proper page size.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    JoAnn Paules [MVP], Jun 13, 2006

    Re: how do i re-set my printer to use smaller then letter size pap

    both are set to the same size.

    Guest, Jun 13, 2006
  4. Re: how do i re-set my printer to use smaller then letter size pap

    Is your printer capable of printing that size?

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    JoAnn Paules [MVP], Jun 14, 2006

    Re: how do i re-set my printer to use smaller then letter size pap

    yes i have done it many times before using envelopes and adhesive labels.
    this time i'm printing onto stationary and need to feed it from the right
    side of the tray.

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006
  6. Re: how do i re-set my printer to use smaller then letter size pap

    No clue. Have you made any changes to your system since doing this last?

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    JoAnn Paules [MVP], Jun 14, 2006
  7. Re: how do i re-set my printer to use smaller then letter size pap

    Set up the smaller document on Letter-size paper, adjusting the margins as
    needed.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)