  1. Ritter197

    Ritter197 Guest

    I like to print from Start, All my Programs. How can I do that?

    Ritter197, Aug 21, 2004

  2. Ritter197

    wayne Guest

    simple way do that is go to start programs once you see what you want to
    print just hit the prtscrn button usually top right on the keyboard

    then open paint from accessories and do a paste

    Wayne

    wayne, Aug 21, 2004

  3. Ritter197

    David Candy Guest

    For /r "%userprofile%\start menu" %A in (*.*) do echo %~nA >prn
    For /r "%AllUsersProfile%\start menu" %A in (*.*) do echo %~nA>prn
    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

    David Candy, Aug 21, 2004
  4. Ritter197

    larry Guest

    Open windows explorer go to C:\Documents and Settings\All
    Users\Start Menu\Programs There are all your programs.
    As far is printing the only thing I can think of ctrl
    Print Screen (key is up by f keys on the right) Then open
    up wordpad and paste there. You may have to scroll down
    and do other print screens and pastes to append to first
    paste.

    larry, Aug 21, 2004
  5. Ritter197

    Ritter197 Guest

    Thanks, worked fine.

    Ritter197, Aug 22, 2004
  6. Ritter197

    Ritter197 Guest

    I tried your method too and it also worked just great. Thanks a lot.

    Ritter197, Aug 22, 2004