How do I post my own choice avatar in here please? Yes, I can see "Edit Avatar" -doh-

Reaction score
icon9.gif
Please someone
icon5.gif

I ned a new image - wel, in this case, just my own avatar would be nice, lol. But, apar from clicking on 'Edit Avatar' what do I do next to install my own choice avatar. I know it has to be around a cetain size (64-66pixels, is it?) and I think the format is GIF, but how does one actually get it in that lickle box, eh?
icon9.gif
icon5.gif

So please make Writeclick smile again
Please ....

Thanks in advance
icon5.gif
icon5.gif

icon3.gif

<""">

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Writeclick,

Welcome to the site :)

First of all, find an avatar that you want to use from the internet (or your own PC). If it is on the internet (it must be the the right size, 100x100), right click on it and "Save Picture As" to your desktop. Then, go the the edit avatar page and click "Browse" and find the file you just saved on your desktop, then click "Open". Once you have done that, simply click "Save Changes" and it should be your new Avatar :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Re: How do I post my own choice avatar in here please? Yes, I can see "Edit Avatar" -

I lost my current avatar and the Browse button is not popping up on screen. There are only two categories current avatar and Choose predefined.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
OK, there must have a been a problem with the transfer! Sorry about that guys!

It should be working now :)

Ask a Question