  1. How do I move 'My Music' to another drive?
    --
    Thanks in advance

    The Old Timer, Aug 5, 2006

  2. The Old Timer

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 13:55:14 +0800, The Old Timer
    <> wrote:

    >How do I move 'My Music' to another drive?

    Download TweakUI for XP from:-

    After you install and run it, open the "My Computer" item and click on
    "Special Folder"

    In the "Folder" box, select "My Music" then click on "Change Location"

    --
    Stubbo of Oz
    Central Coast, NSW, Australia

    Stubbo_of_Oz, Aug 5, 2006

  3. Stubbo_of_Oz wrote:
    > On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 13:55:14 +0800, The Old Timer
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> How do I move 'My Music' to another drive?

    > Download TweakUI for XP from:-

    > After you install and run it, open the "My Computer" item and click on
    > "Special Folder"
    >
    > In the "Folder" box, select "My Music" then click on "Change Location"

    I have downloaded the tweak file you suggested & when I ran it it said
    that it was already installed. Since I could not see where it was I
    reinstalled it again but still can't see it listed under programs.
    Where else might it be hiding?

    --
    Thanks in advance

    The Old Timer, Aug 6, 2006
  4. The Old Timer

    Ricky Guest

    "The Old Timer" <> wrote in message
    > Stubbo_of_Oz wrote:
    >> On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 13:55:14 +0800, The Old Timer
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> How do I move 'My Music' to another drive?

    >> Download TweakUI for XP from:-
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
    >>
    >> After you install and run it, open the "My Computer" item and click on
    >> "Special Folder"
    >>
    >> In the "Folder" box, select "My Music" then click on "Change Location"
    >>

    > I have downloaded the tweak file you suggested & when I ran it it said
    > that it was already installed. Since I could not see where it was I
    > reinstalled it again but still can't see it listed under programs. Where
    > else might it be hiding?
    >
    > --
    > Thanks in advance

    Start..programs..Power Toys for Windows XP.

    Ricky, Aug 6, 2006
  5. The Old Timer

    Stubbo_of_Oz Guest

    On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 23:04:55 -0500, "Ricky"
    <rsjoiner@NO_SPAMbellsouth.net> wrote:

    >"The Old Timer" <> wrote in message
    >> Stubbo_of_Oz wrote:

    >>> Download TweakUI for XP from:-
    >>>
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
    >>>
    >>> After you install and run it, open the "My Computer" item and click on
    >>> "Special Folder"
    >>>
    >>> In the "Folder" box, select "My Music" then click on "Change Location"
    >>>

    >> I have downloaded the tweak file you suggested & when I ran it it said
    >> that it was already installed. Since I could not see where it was I
    >> reinstalled it again but still can't see it listed under programs. Where
    >> else might it be hiding?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Thanks in advance

    >Start..programs..Power Toys for Windows XP.

    And if you can't find that, my TweakUI resides here:-

    C:\WINDOWS\system32\TweakUI.exe

    Stubbo_of_Oz, Aug 6, 2006